Install from source
Check out our guild on build from source.
The DGL at a glance is the most common place to get started with. Each tutorial is accompanied with a runnable python script and jupyter notebook that can be downloaded.
The best way to learn DGL is with model examples. Our model tutorials are categorized based on the way they utilize DGL APIs.
- Graph Neural Network and its variant: Learn how to use DGL to train popular GNN models on one input graph.
- Dealing with many small graphs: Learn how to batch many graph samples for max efficiency.
- Generative models: Learn how to deal with dynamically-changing graphs.
- Old (new) wines in new bottle: Learn how to combine DGL with tensor-based DGL framework in a flexible way. Explore new perspective on traditional models by graphs.
- Training on giant graphs: Learn how to train graph neural networks on giant graphs.
Or go through all of them here.